Thanks Pap

We got a comment from our friend Pap and it is very encouraging.


Hai my loving friends,
I am Pappachan son of Mr.Leen , It is very very amazing and very appreciable to whom what did good for our native place , I am giving a special thanks for including the pictures of our church , I have a suggestion , make a group name like Anjengo so we share our contact address who is interest to join this group and we can keep in touch with others in a single place we can discussed everything about our Anjengo and we can try to make better Anjego , Also try to add a daily news coloum so we can understand the new changes and new incidence of our Anhinga. It is very helpful of are NRI Anhinga

Also I would like to know who are the person’s or person behind this idea , Once again my heartfelt greeting to our all of our friends

Regards
Leen Pappachan
Doha, Qatrar


Thanks Pap.After reading your letter we are planning to make your suggestions as possible.Keep writing to us.Thank you once again.

Shiju Basil
anjegomailbox@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Who was behind this idea is appreciated and honourable. The perfection of genius touches are workout here, so thanks for a superb creation which admirable by me.


    STALIN
    Dubai

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai guys,
    I am Jacob,i would like to say thanks to everyone,who has contribute their good effort and talent for making this fabulous site of our home village.It is excellent.If you don't mind could you please provide the daily news and jokes coloum.It will be highly appreciable.Basically it's a valluable information to us.That's it for me.I convey my regards all of you guys.

    Warm Regards
    Jacobs
    Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete